- When you submit a support or contact form, we ask you to voluntarily provide personal information so that we may contact you to act on your request or inform you the action requested has been completed.
Uses of Information
- We use the personal information submitted via the contact or support forms to contact you to act on your request. Upon completion of the actions requested, we may retain your information for future communication.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease any of your personal information to third parties.
- We use your information to communicate as required to perform our services.
- We may also use your contact information to inform you about services, policy changes, or other company communications.
- If you have been contacted by LSI via email in a method that you deem inappropriate, please reply to the email you received with instructions on how you would like for us to restrict future communication via email.
- If you are contacted via phone or mail, please feel free to contact us via email, phone, or mail with your request for restricting future communication.
- All requests will be honored.
- If the information we have on file is incorrect, please contact us via email, phone, or mail with your updated information and we will be happy to update the information in our files.
How to Contact Us
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via phone: (512) 708-8006
Lone Star Internet, Inc.
P.O. Box 150306
Austin, TX 78715-0306